1. When I get into it I can sit in a seat without having to move things or stand on lots of crap - like I do in my husband's car.
2. I get to decide what to listen to. (Well, sort of - it's usually radio 1 because I can't get it to tune into anything else, and all my CDs are too scratched to play without skipping - but in THEORY I get to decide!)
3. It originally came from a dealership in Kendal, Cumbria. This might mean nothing to most people - but I was born in Kendal, Cumbria. The car somehow found its way to Dorset - and so did I. Destiny.
4. It has a choke. I love this feature - because it makes me feel all retro and studenty.
5. It has wind down windows with handles like when I was little. This also makes me feel all retro and youthful.
6. The chairs are REALLY comfy. Not, like, all lumbar support and adjustable positioning comfy - just made of foam, really old and soft seats comfy. The kind I like.
7. I can feel like I'm really whizzing along whilst never breaking a speed limit. The car only has 4 gears and even with my foot pushed down hard it has only made it to 70 once...it was a REALLY big hill I was going down.
8. I like being overtaken. It makes me feel twee. Which is handy, because it happens a lot. For the record, I don't drive at 50 on the duel carriage way because I think that's the limit - it's just my car's limit.
9. It does 0-60 in rare and special circumstances rather than a timescale measured in seconds.
10. It's mine.
11. It has polyfiller on the outside.
12. The petrol cap has been replaced with a really rubbish rubber one. It's bright red.
13. You have to wipe the insides of the windows when it's cold outside. Remember that?!?
Why do you love your car? What kind of car do you have? What was your best car ever and why?